The Natural, Cultural, and Spiritual Beauty of Nainital
India is a land in possession of a great history and even better natural beauty. People tend to think of India as this country that is filled with poor residents and corrupt public officials, but that would only work to sell the country awfully short. Though such things may indeed plague the nation of India, they are far from what people should take away once they visit this great country. There is a beauty to this South Asian nation that is unmatched by any other in its region, and that alone should make it into a truly ideal place for the sake of vacation. Nainital tour and others like it, provide people with an intimate look into one of India’s most spectacular destinations.
This city that has been perfectly situated into the hills of Uttarakhand is among the most beautiful anywhere in the country. Of its many attractive locales, one always seems to stand out, and that is none other than Nainital Lake. This gorgeous body of water set right into the heart of the city has transformed into a truly spectacular destination. The lake works perfectly within its surroundings, and it is one of the leading reasons for why people should go on a Nainital tour. Visitors can enjoy their stay by either sailing a boat along the water, or they can even comb the banks of the lake and appreciate it in that manner. Several stores can also be found on the bridge that joins the two banks of the lake. A little bit of shopping can serve as the perfect way to cap off a Nainital tour.
Sites of religious relevance can also be found in this city. India has always been very diverse from a religious perspective and the same holds true for this city. Participating in a Nainital tour allows people to see one of the holiest sites for Hindus, the Naini Devi Temple. This gorgeous temple was actually ruined by the 1880 landslide, but it has since been restored. Another site holding religious relevance to potential tourists is a church. The church known simply as St. John in the Wilderness was established way back in 1844. Found inside the church is a brass plaque paying tribute to the many victims of the 1880 landslide.
Religious landmarks are not the only culturally significant sites to be found in this city. Beyond them, people can also see a number of architectural marvels that serve to make the Nainital tour worth it. The Governorâ€™s House can be found in this city, and it has slowly but surely transformed into one of the most must-see destinations in all of India. The elaborately designed home is the place of residence for certain government officials, but people can also visit it if they have the corresponding permits. Also located in the city of Nainital is the Gurney House. This formerly private residence was the property of famed hunter Jim Corbett. The noted hunter became a conservationist later in life and now, people can take a look into his private life by going on a Nainital bhimtal tour.
Nainital – Bhimtal and Ranikhet Tour Packages (3Nights/ 4Days)
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Nainital – Bhimtal – Ranikhet – Delhi
Day 1 : Delhi – Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. Lunch on the way. On arrival check in Hotel. Evening free for boat ride at Naini Lake (At their own). Dinner at Hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2 : Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Lunch at Hotel. After lunch boat ride at Naini Lake & Rope way (At their own).Evening enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3 : Nainital – Ranikhet – Nainital (120kms Round Trip)
– After breakfast depart for Ranikhet. Visit Ranikhet is a hill station and cantonment town in Almora district in the India state Uttarakhand. It is the home of Kumaon Regiment (KRC) & Naga Regiment and maintained by Indian Army. Ranikhet is at an altitude of 1869 meters above sea level and within sight of the western peaks of the Himalayas. Lunch at Ranikhet. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4 : Nainital – Delhi (310kms / 8hrs)
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Lunch on the way. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Haridwar.
- All Meals (A Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by – AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy